Amanemu, Aman’s newest off-the-beaten path locale in Ise Shima, Japan, sparked questions about Aman’s ability to draw interest to the region, given its remote location and knowing that the discerning Aman traveler could pursue the Aman experience in Tokyo (instead of traveling by train 4+ hours from the city to reach Amanemu).
LDPR’s strategy was to position this new resort as a complement to the coveted Aman Tokyo and convince travelers it was unique enough to venture to the hard-to-reach Shima Peninsula. With no marketing dollars or budget for airfare, a savvy PR campaign was needed to establish the destination and the resort as the “worth-the-trip getaway.”
- Top accolades include VOGUE 14-page fashion editorial shoot with Amanemu as backdrop
- Recognition in Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, New York Times, Robb Report and Forbes Best of Lists
- Feature coverage including 11-page story in Conde Nast Traveler focused on the Shima region
- 10-page story in Travel + Leisure positioning Amanemu as the gateway to Ise Shima,
- Departures, Vanity Fair, Robb Report, AFAR, Forbes, Indagare, Private Clubs, Elite Traveler, Town & Country New York Times, T: The New York Times Magazine, WSJ magazine, and more.
- Secured 85+ placements and a PR value of $8.7 million+