Every good publicist has a little black book…of contacts & where to meet those contacts. With hundreds of restaurants, lounges and bars within a 15 minute walk of our midtown office location, we’ve curated our favorite spots to inspire your next Midtown/ Flatiron jaunt. Coffee date, anyone?
- After one cup at Birch on 27th and Madison, you’ll be wiiide awake
- The stylish and trendy lobby bar at The Ace hotel
Not so quick lunch, incredible food:
- The Little Beet Table on Park Ave. & 24th and for gluten-free American fare and a low-key ambiance
- Upland NYC for a mix of Californian & Italian dishes in a casually, chic brasserie
- Blue Smoke… BBQ at it’s finest
- For authentic NY style pizza, Marta is a must!
- Iconic Shake Shack in Madison Square Park – go late or early to avoid the always growing line & ideal for an alfresco lunch during the warmer months
- Juice Press for fresh smoothies
- Mani meeting. We like Clover or Cleo Spa and Salon on East 28th.
For happy hour:
- Trendy, “see and be seen” Forty Four at the Royalton with Morgans Hotel Group
- Wine 30 a cozy wine bar with an extensive wine list and open garden
- Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar. Because they bring a piece of chocolate with each martini.
Innovative cocktails, exotic sushi and a 20 foot fireplace? Find all of that and more at Royalton’s Forty Four bar.
- The NoMad for a trendy, but elegant atmosphere
- Gramercy Tavern for seasonal American fine dining
- The Clocktower in the EDITION hotel
- The Smith‘s new location on Broadway
- ilili for unique Lebanese small plates
- Hillstone for upscale American casual dining
- Maysville for southern styled dishes paired with a lengthy whiskey selection
- Black Barn for traditional American cuisine in a barn-inspired setting with a chef’s table